If the MTSU Libraries don't have what you need, these might.
Last Updated: Aug 20, 2012
If the MTSU Libraries don't have a book you need, we can probably get it for you for free through Interlibrary Loan.
You don't need to know which library has a book in order to use Interlibrary Loan. We will figure that out for you. However, if you check Worldcat or Athena and see that several local libraries own the item you need, you can assume that the book will come more quickly than if only a few distant libraries own it.
Use Interlibrary Loan.
- WorldCat (traditional)
Global catalog of books, serials, manuscript collections, etc.
Search 14 Middle Tennessee library catalogs simultaneously.
- Linebaugh Public Library
Catalog of Murfreesboro's Linebaugh Library 105 W. Vine St.
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Tennessee Public Library Catalogs
Searches holdings of most TN public libraries.
- University of Memphis Libraries
The University of Memphis is the regional government documents depository for Tennessee.
- Vanderbilt University Library Catalog
Union catalog of 19 Southeastern research libraries.
- New York Public Library
- Library of Congress Catalog
Index of library catalogs from all over the world.
- English Short Title Catalogue
Describes works printed in England or its dependencies, 1475-1700.
- Libraries of the Metropolitan Museum of Art
Search auction catalogs, special libraries for Asian art, Costume, Photography, the Library and Teacher Resource Center, the Onassis Library, Ratti Textile Center, and the Robert Goldwater Library.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine Catalogs
- Smithsonian Institute Research Information Services
Smithsonian Archives, library and research collection catalogs. Collections contain manuscripts, photographs, sculptures, paintings, books and serials, etc.
- Books in Print - no longer available at MTSU Library
Database of books in print with links to book reviews.
- R.E.A.D.S -- Regional eBook and Audiobook Download System
Downloadable e-books and audiobooks. A library card to Linebaugh library or another regional library is required. See location map on 'sign in' page for access information.